Games you Must Play at least once in your Lifetime
As the title suggests, this is all about the “excitement and thrill” that one must go through to enjoy the gaming experience to the maximum. Scroll the list till the bottom to experience the terrific trailers as you go on reading about every game; which have even a more alluring and a wider front to them with the exciting moves, stories and a vivid display.
These are the games that can make your weekends, vacationing time and also your pleasure-oriented evenings more fun and exciting even if you do not step out of your home.
And, here goes the list for you to go through and feed your gamer-soul with something spellbinding:
- Rummy: The most enthralling of all and the one you may never get bored or tired of playing. It consists of a set of rummy game rules that the players need to follow. One player who wins, in the end, gets to earn some bonus and this is followed after completion of each game. Rummy variants are of two types, i.e., Points Rummy as well as Pool Rummy. Each class has its own rules according to which the game progresses.
Do not stop yourself from playing and mastering this enticing game whenever you get the chance to and enjoy the classy feel of it.
- Pokemon Red/ Blue: If Pokemon was your childhood favourite, this game is what you may enjoy playing, for it takes you back to the time when the first 150 creatures had been introduced, whereas there are some 750 of them now.
Catch the little creatures and get the taste of excitement mixed with a lot of adventure. Classic and entertaining, this one is there to make you feel all excited and gets you to figure out where it all started from.
- Super Mario Bros.3: Having been released on the Super NES in 1993 and Game boy advance in 2003, this one had become every age group’s favourite back then. As it has been re-released and is all set to send you on the adventurous journey to save the princess and some other rulers; proceed ahead with the moves that help you to stomp the enemies or kill them using items that bestow magical powers.
Brings you a touch of nostalgic feel and double the fun. Play this game to relive the fond moments from the past as this is one such game which will never be called cliche.
- Tetris: Ever since the game first got introduced in 1986, there must be hardly any person to not have played this most famous and addictive game. One of those games which is on the epitome of being irresistible, it has the capability to pass your free time with something that can keep you occupied for hours.
Enjoy matching every piece correctly, as it falls gradually, to keep eliminating row after row. The game is all about you versus the falling pieces; hence, you can enjoy this one while spending the time with yourself.
- The Sims: This is one such game, which helps you understand how God must feel while running the lives of homo sapiens around. The good thing is that you, unlike god, can skip keeping a check on them!
Build the dream homes with the help of tools and control the lives of the people in it to get the maximum fun and excitement.
By far, this one has become one of the most loved concepts, probably because it gives the feel of having the life and friends under one’s control.